Plant PheonologyUrban tree phenology – The objective of this study is to characterize the phenological events of urban tree species involving school writing-help.org/blog/moral-theory-essay students since (2009 to till date). To address the same objectives above (1. (A to F).
- Lichen diversity in urban ecosystem.
- Forest fire and phenology – we are looking at forest fire incident in sanctuaries as well human habitation based on literature and phenological events.
- Comparative study of Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary, (Karnataka), and Mudumalai wildlife Sanctuary, (Tamilnadu) southern India.
- To know the dominant and rare species response at southern India with spatio – temporal variation and other abiotic factors.
- Do life form phenologies vary with change in rainfall and temperature in two sites?
- leafing phenology (leaf life span) and carbon stock estimation
- Status of water management in schools of Shivamogga District.
- Status of eco-friendly environment in the school of Karnataka.