The objective of the programme is learning, understand, educate and disseminate the knowledge of natural resources in a sustainable way.
- Literacy on air – as a natural resource, composition and uses
- Literacy on water – as a natural resource, energy, health and hygiene
- Literacy on soil – as a natural resource, nature
- Literacy on energy – as a natural resource, energy
- Literacy on teaching and learning methodology in the school environment.
- Literacy on health and hygiene.
The above Parisaramitra school programme in district Identify 21 schools every year and honoring with Cash award and Citation. This program is partially supported by Karnataka State Pollution Control Board (KSPCB), Bengaluru, Karnataka, in Shivamogga district. Earlier it started with few known regional schools now it has spread widely by the KSPCB Bangalore, the “Eco friendly schools award” program of ESC to all 30 the districts of Karnataka nearly 70,000 schools have adapted eco friendly nature activities. Every year 630 schools were Recognized and Honor with cash award by KSPCB.